Smashed Princess, Experiment #320
This Smashed Princess was created by us at DrunkChemistry and is similar to a lot of other tequila-based drinks, but with more focus on the Nose and Tastebuds. This Pinkish-Orange concoction is an excellent way to get slightly inebriated, like a modest princess.
- 4 Parts Tequila
- 1.5 Parts Grapefruit Juice
- 1 Part Lime Juice
- 0.5 Parts Agave
- A few shakes of Bitters
- A couple of Mint Leaves. One per glass if mint is not preferred.
- Add ice to boston shaker and top with Tequila, Grapefruit, Lime, Agave, and Bitters. Dust a little bit of Paprika in to give the drink a small amount of heat.
- Shake vigorously; then pour into pre-rocked rocks glass, or other vessel of your preference.
- Garnish with Mint Leaves. Smack the leaves between your hands before placing to create aromatics.
Basically you can make anything with Tequila and it will be drinkable; it is science!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 200Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
These facts are made up
This drink was quite delicious! Thank you for sharing